-->

Easy Garlic Cheese Bombs Recipe




Easy Garlic Cheese Bombs Recipe – biscuit bombs filled with gooey mozzarella, brushed with garlic Ranch butter and baked into perfection. Easy, fast and absolutely addicting!

Meet the babies of the all time popular Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread.  Your new favorite party appetizer and snack. Also, I would like to thank Pinterest for constantly feeding me cheesy bread inspiration and ideas. Because here I was, thinking my cheesy garlic bread is so good, there would be no other recipe that could satisfy my cheese cravings same way and these bombs proved me wrong. So wrong!

HOW TO MAKE CHEESE BOMBS

Can things get any easier than opening a can of biscuits (BTW! Do you freak out when it pops? I totally do!!), placing a square piece of mozzarella and pinching the seams. Then they are ready for a little garlic Ranch butter brush and off to the oven they go for 14 minutes. They are best served while still warm and dipped in marinara sauce. Woah!

You may know by now, that Ranch seasoning mix is my secret ingredient in a lot of dishes. I used it in my Cheesy Garlic Bread, my Spinach Dip Cheesy Bread, Spinach Dip Chicken Pasta and others. It’s fantastic! For cheese, I use mozzarella that I buy in a brick.  For this recipe, I used about 3 oz. of the cheese, cubed into 3/4″ pieces. You may have some leftover. You need 10 pieces for 10 biscuits. I am using buttermilk biscuits, regular size (not jumbo). I buy mine at ALDI. You can use fresh garlic for stronger garlic flavor or store bought minced for more mellow flavor.

Read Full Recipe >> crunchycreamysweet.com/